Should I revive this? Perhaps

I remain a huge fan of blogging, but I mostly track my sewing in a fancy AirTable database (example database so you can see an earlier version) and on FB. Yeah, I know, but it's really where you have to be to get notified of sales, new patterns, and freebies.  I haven't knit much at all since the kids were born and that I was tracking on Ravelry. I have some recipes on Pinterest that I refer to.... of course none of these are good for explaining how I did something or what modifications I made. I do sometimes annotate in my AirTable but that's only useful for me. I try to be helpful in indie pattern groups but that's ephemeral. I mean, if you have the same question and search, you should see my answer, but it's not great. And Pinterest is fighting the good fight with the spammers but... yeah.

So I'll try and we'll see what happens.

Comments