Brassies for the win!

 

Christina standing in gray t and navy blue joggers

Recently I posted about another jogger pattern I tried. It had been highly recommended and it worked, but I still had a lot of changes to make. But no need!  I got to be a tester for Greenstyle's Brassie size expansion. The new range is waist 22"-57" and hip 32"-62"

They have a bunch of options. 3 rises (see), drawstring or no, zipper or slash pockets or no pockets, and shorts, long shorts, capri and long length. Long length can be with or without cuffs.

I made 1 test pair which are perfectly wearable and honestly better than any other jogger I've ever worn but I won't show here. Then I made 2 final pairs.

The one above is made from Liverpool double knit, with zipper pockets, mid-rise, hemmed full length (30" inseam). I did an I waist then graded from J to K at the hips. Chef's kiss.
Here's a close up of the fabric. It's from G-Street.
Here's a close up of the pocket I posted after I finished it. I did a good job if I do say so myself. (color isn't right, but that's not the point)


 (I think I could almost wear these to work)


The second pair is out of a super soft stretchy sweatshirt fleece fabric. I think this might have some modal or bamboo or something in it since it's so soft.
I would like to insert here that Blogger is a big piece of crap compared to WordPress. I don't know why it's so hard to put pictures in. like I can't put these in a row. WHY? And got this by adding a table and then my sidebar is down there v ARRRGH.

Comments