New Greenstyle Creations Spark Tights

 

I was a tester for the new Greenstyle Spark Tights pattern. I was missing in action for a little bit during the test but was glad to offer early feedback and make the final version. I know all the testers always gush over all of the Greenstyle patterns but it's for a good reason. The designer is meticulous in working to make the designs fit and work for all the bodies in the size range (hips: 32-62"). You can tell she's an engineer in her other work :)  

The spark pattern is special because it has no seam up the front pattern piece: 

It's a nice smooth look. It also has the bridge piece over the back, a large gusset for movement, and massive pockets. 
Gusset:

Smooth, shaping bridge:


Pocketsssssssssss:


Definitely opportunities for color blocking. 






My daughter is the photographer (I overexposed in Snapseed for detail). I'm wearing the Greenstyle Cami with it.

It's on release sale until the end of June (2021). 

Here's an early version with an Express tank made from athletic mesh:




Comments