New from Sinclair Patterns: Azalea Top

 


My favorite thing to wear at work with "business casual" is a knit blouse and khaki pants. Better yet if the blouse is flowy and cool because everywhere I've worked has been too hot (*except at home!). Also I like this kind of blouse with a suit or dress pants for when I have a meeting or presentation.

Enter the Sinclair Azalea

When I saw the line drawing I immediately offered to test it:


The first one I made from Navy ITY that believe it or not came from a Walmart bundle:


I was fussing a bit when I made it and tried to overcomplicate the knot. I think I had it wrapped around 3x, lol, and ended up seam ripping navy and black thread at night! No fun!

The second one I was like - oh! Lay the neck piece over and sew it down... and it was SO QUICK. Plus you don't have to cut any bands or facing. 

This one is made from rayon spandex I got at GStreet.


Just released today so will be on sale for a bit. Check it out.





Comments

  1. The walmart bundles are my favorite because if they work out, I have a great new piece in my wardrobe, and if they don't, I don't pay too much for a muslin! I also bought this immediately when I got the email. Just need to print it up and cut it out. Love your floral version, what a great print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I thoroughly enjoy a good bargain. I'm sometimes *more* hesitant to cut into it if I know it was an uncommonly good deal.

      Delete

Post a Comment