Return of the Moxi

 


Greenstyle has re-released their super popular Moxi shorts with improved sizing (hip from 27-62"), improved fit, and new waist and pocket options. There's a release discount for a bit if you're reading this soon after I post: https://greenstylecreations.com/products/moxi-shorts-pdf-sewing-pattern-b-m 

I bought the Moxi pattern a while ago and made these:

But I had to grade them up and I lengthened and they are fine - I've hiked a ton in them - but they weren't perfect. 

So when the chance to test the new file came up - I volunteered. As soon as I sewed the first shell part I ran right outside to take pictures - I can't believe how well they fit! Ok have a laugh at this with my bunzies hanging out the top and me looking serious:
Wow!  I did finish them and I probably need to take in the waistband a bit - that's something that was corrected through the test process but they're so comfy:
This is blouse fabric from JoAnn - it's a stretch woven. 

My finals are also from a "stretch chiffon" from JoAnn. The band and the shorts for the black and white is "rebound" bought from Greenstyle a bit ago (she may no longer carry it).

I went for a walk after taking these finals and they stay put and were super comfy. 
















Comments