Chambray Pekka Jacket

 


It's cool enough that I need a little something in the morning (48-50F). I could probably get by with a sweater but I like the idea of a thin jacket that doesn't compress me (or crease my clothes). I compared so many like this and ended up with this Pekka from Ready to Sew. I'm hoping I can add this and the Metra (and Heather and Auburn when I make them) to my other fairly casual clothes to get something a bit more put together without getting fancy? 


The exterior is a chambray I got from Fabric Mart for $3/yd in one of their 2/3/4 sales. It's 58"wide 100% cotton and I got 3 yards.  I have maybe 18" left? Next time I'll make version 2. The lining is JoAnn's quilting cotton but I can't remember how much I bought. They only specify yardage for wider fabric. 








Comments