Small Haul and Review of Scrap B-More

 I went to a lovely meetup today with the team from Punk Frockers so on the way home I dropped in at Scrap B-more, which is located near the Ravens stadium and near the entrance to 95 South (in Baltimore - B-more, of course). 

They are a "creative reuse" place - sort of like Good Will for craft materials. They had grab bag craft stuff, party and wedding supplies, yarn, knitting notions, fabric, sewing notions, paint stuff, stamps and paper stuff, jewelry making stuff. And I'm sure more.

If you follow them on Instagram, you'll see when they have sales. This weekend it was $2/pound of fabric. 

Some of the fabric was that weird 70s or 80s stuff your mom had in a box and you don't know what to do with? Kinda rose colored and shiny? maybe with seafoam or dusty blue?

But there were some things that looked more my style. I actually picked up a Madras plaid, some heavy chocolate brown corduroy, and some interfacing. All for about $10 (the corduroy was heavy!)

I'd love to dig through the buttons for a couple hours, but my kids had been super patient all day so I leave them to you to explore. 

Definitely want to swing by again.













Comments