Second Half of My 2022 Perfect Fit Capsule Challenge

 Greenstyle Patterns ran a capsule challenge from late February to mid-March 2022. They do this every year and it's fun to make a few coordinating pieces ready to go for Spring and Summer exercise. I posted the first half of my capsule here



I finished the capsule with Spark Tights


And Pacific Pullover


I've made the spark tights - I was a tester - so they are a tried and true pattern for me. 

This was my first time making the Pacific Pullover and it wasn't all great. I think I'd put interfacing in the collar next time for this really thin athletic fabric. I'd also stitch in the ditch instead of using the cover stitch for sewing the collar down. Also, hemming this fabric was a bit touch and go. Toilet paper underneath the fabric would have helped. I do love the fit though - very comfortable. I definitely want more but in a slightly sturdier fabric. I did a poll on instagram about the zipper and I'm so glad because the metal one I started with would have been too heavy.

Trying to embed a reel (no luck) but maybe you can see these modeled here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbDYnAKOrQv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link  

Comments