New Ascend Tank Top from Greenstyle

 




I tested the new Ascend tank top and I love it! You may say - yeah, yeah, another tank. But this one is special and it's totally optimized for working out in hot weather.
It's got low armscyes that let air flow while still keeping your front covered. It can either cover your butt or be cropped. I think the cropped will probably be better when I'm wearing the very high tights I prefer but maybe the longer for other situations. Freedom of movement is great. There's just the perfect amount of ease, too.

They added a lot of help about fitting to your body and getting your binding or bands the right length. You can see a little puckering in my burgundy one but it was from a previous version.








There's a round up of tester versions here: https://greenstyle.com/blogs/news/new-pattern-release-the-ascend-tank and the pattern can be purchased here: https://greenstyle.com/collections/sewing-patterns/products/ascend-tank-pdf-sewing-pattern-sizes-b-m

Comments