New Nansu Dress Pattern from Lore Piar

 


When I saw the call for testers for the Nansu Dress pattern, I debated a second since I was already working on other pattern tests, but I couldn't help volunteering. So glad I did. I love it. 

The dress and blouse have a million options: sleeves, sleeveless; blouse with or without waist elastic; short dress; long dress (both with or without waist elastic). Once you make it, you can also adjust it for your mood that day - loosen to have off the shoulder or pull in tight for more work or church wear. Max bust is 63" and max hip is 74.8" - note there is a lot of positive ease so some testers sized down. I used the size for my upper body.
Line drawing of View A, long dress with waist elastic

Line drawing of views B-L showing sleeve, waist, length options

 
This is a super soft rayon challis from Fabric Mart Fabrics (on the $2,$3,$4 sale a bit ago). This pattern is a fabric hog, but it's so worth it. Other testers used fabric with a bit more structure like voile and lawn and that looks awesome, too. 

Very excited about wearing this all summer - how many times a week can I get away with it? :)








Comments