Super sweet Courtside Dress from Greenstyle

 

I got to test the new Courtside Dress from Greenstyle Creations and I love it, too!  It will be the summer of skirts and dresses, I guess?

This is an athletic dress but it's also cute as just a summer sundress. Maximum chest is 61" and hip is 62". It has a cross back or scoop back, and two skirt lengths. The included (but not attached) shorts have two lengths as well. There's a shelf bra inside with an optional full bust option. I used the regular bust version (my difference is 4" and 5" triggers the fba).


I love the way this accentuates the waist and is twirly. 


Here are side and back pictures of my tester (front got updated so I won't show that)





NOTE: you should read the entire pattern before starting and then check steps. It's very easy but the order is somewhat different than other patterns. Also the scoop includes a burrito roll (which seems improbable but is magical). 

I've already made one for my daughter, too, and she loves it as well.






Comments