Encore: A versatile new skirt from Love Notions

 

I tested this fantastic new skirt from Love Notions, the Encore. It's a gored skirt with incorporated pockets made for woven or stable knit fabrics. Fits waist 26.5-49.5" and hip 35.5-59.5".  Knee or midi length in pencil, A-line, pleated, or full. I made both the A-line midi and the full midi. 



Sorry it's in such a dark fabric - I cut a lovely olive corduroy but for the first time ever my calibration got out of whack just over the time I left it and came back after lunch 😭. I'm going to see if I can make a knee length A-line or otherwise salvage it.

The fit is fantastic and it's got nice-sized pockets. I can't wait to make more!






Comments

  1. I love the black on you even though that wasn’t your intention. I love a long full skirt. Will have to try find some reasonably priced corduroy for me to make one now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment