Scrundlewear

Here's another pattern that is super hyped. People absolutely love it. I did a sew along this past week and sewed a few pair. It's just not awesome for me, but it's ok.

They were using fancy clips in the picture. I broke out the binder clips.

This pair for Ms5 is so nice and she likes them but won't wear them because they're too plain :(

This is a pair for Mr.5. The blue fabric is just somehow thinner and a lot more curly than the others. He doesn't use the flap so I think I'll just omit for future pairs.

This is the same pair with bad lighting. The point is that I had to repair a spot I cut into when I was trying to trim the seam allowance :(

This is sort of my second pair. The first was out of a cotton jersey and they didn't really work because there was no vertical stretch. This fabric was from the discount bin at GStreet and I have no idea what it is. It might be modal spandex or rayon spandex. They're soft but there's too much leg band at the bottom, too low leg holes in the front, and not enough low coverage in the back. If I win one of their contests I might try the bunzies but otherwise I'll probably try to adjust these by holding the pattern up to some off the shelf.

Comments