Random thought about the evolution of my sewing


I mentioned I made my Switch It Up from scraps. Ms 8 and I were trying to figure out where this purple was from. She has a purple Adeline but it's some sort of weird jersey. Anyway... I was looking to see if I had an LBB post here and ran across a post on Scrundlewear from 2017: http://christinasathome.blogspot.com/2017/11/scrundlewear.html 

In it were girl scrundlewear made from this fabric, ah-ha. Also I remember now making a lovesick from this but it doesn't have band elastic so doesn't wear well through the day.

Also I said how I didn't like the Scrundies for myself. Let me just say, I wore that exact rayon spandex pair like yesterday (and also last week, and the week before). It's true they don't cup under but they also don't go anywhere. They do not have the high leg I like but they're SO SOFT! And they are also proof you can sew them on a regular machine. So disregard anything negative I said about them.   I still prefer the Hellebore but it's nice to have variety.  I've also completely gotten over $10 patterns, lol. Also, I guess the cheap rayon spandex is fine in the washer and dryer!

 

Comments