2021 Sewing in Review

 


I did a bunch of sewing this year and despite the world, was pretty successful with lots of new stuff I enjoy wearing. I made some old favorites and discovered some new. I made some easy patterns and then some that required a bit more effort. The roundup in the linked video isn't complete - some things made as gifts and some little projects were never photographed.

Here are some of my favorites:

Waffle Patterns Anzu (post)


Greenstyle Moxi (post):



Muna and Broad Tarawi (Post)


Runners Up:

  • Gathered dolman
  • Pekka from Ready to Sew
  • George + Ginger Switch it Up (swimsuit and bralette)
  • and a bunch of others!

Tried and True:

  • Dawn Jeans (multiple shorts, wide leg jeans)
  • Primrose Dawn Hellebore underpants. These are wedgie proof on me. Love them so much.
  • Greenstyle Cambria
  • Greenstyle Bianca
  • Love Notions Whistler
  • Greenstyle Brassies
Masks:
my favorite: bat wing
Ms 9's favorite: craft passion contoured
Mr 9 ... whatever works
my sister's : 3D mask


Comments