The new Delvine Bralette

 I'm new-ish to testing so I decided to do 2 at a time 🤦... while working a lot and all ... But it worked out great and the second dropped today. 

Delvine bralette in mint green lace


This is the Delvine bralette from Primrose Dawn*  It's high neck (which means collar bones) bralette with a million options. 

Fronts: solid, solid with lace over each side up and down, solid with lace as sort of cups, solid with lace as cups and at the neck, as two pieces (as seen above) with lace, as two pieces fabric with FOE binding.

Straps: up and down or halter style around the neck

Backs: to go with the halter, plain bra type, lacy

delvine bralette back view


It uses low to no stretch in the cups - so the ponte I had was fine for a tester, but more traditionally you'd want bra tulle or similar. You can use a woven on the bias. A couple testers tried that and it worked fine.

You do need 3/4" band elastic which it turns out I didn't have in white, but StitchLoveStudio.com luckily ships really fast. Also 3 hooks even for small sizes. The band is doing the work.  

Pick an foe that isn't too wimpy or put clear elastic in it at the top. 


As a side note, I originally made a lining for view A before I read it didn't take one. I tried all kinds of things to mark the curved darts on the lining... until I figured out... thread! eureka... worked great.




*I got the pattern for free in return for making test and final garments and providing feedback.

Comments