Winter Running Sewing: Fleece Lined Tights

 






I'll try to update this with better pictures but done is better than perfect and I'm so glad I finished these tights Sunday because it was 23F (-5C) with a light breeze when I ran this morning at 5:30.  These tights are nice and warm and very comfortable. 

This is the Polartec Power Stretch Pro from MillYardage.com . I got factory seconds but there was plenty there and I think I could probably get another pair of tights or maybe a vest or something out of the rest.

It's fleece lined and very stretchy - about 75% both ways.

I chose the Cavallo Tights with no inseam seam because I wasn't sure about friction and compression (less compressive than some fabrics). Seems like a good choice.





The fabric is a bit thick for two layers so I made the waist outer layer from leftovers - which is super cute as well as fitting nicely.















Comments